Back to Top
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- White Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- mashed potatoes or rice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, pepper, mustard, salt, sugar, garlic, and horseradish.
- Place chicken in marinade and refrigerate at least 20 minutes, then place in baking dish. Pour remaining marinade over chicken and place baking dish in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Remove from oven and serve with mashed potatoes.