Back to Top
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Zest from one orange
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add orange juice, zest, butter, and egg and beat with an electric mixer on low until well combined. Stir in cranberries and white chocolate.
- Spread batter into loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 3-5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!