Back to Top
- 1 46-ounce container V8 juice
- 1 46-ounce V8 juice container of water
- 2 cans mixed vegetables, undrained (or equivalent of desired veggies)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef and onions in a saucepan over medium-high heat and set aside once cooked.
- In slow cooker combine beef mixture, V8, water, bouillon, and vegetables.
- Set slow cooker to low and cook for 6 hours or set to high for 3 hours.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve piping hot.