Back to Top
- 1 pound chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 green cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 red cabbage, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned/thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice and zest, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Taste and adjust as needed, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine green and red cabbage, bell peppers, red onion, carrot and cilantro.
- Add chicken on top, then pour dressing over everything, and toss together.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.