Back to Top
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange tater tots evenly in a cast iron skillet. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 375°F.
- Mash baked tater tots with a wooden spoon until they form a solid crust. Spread marinara sauce over tater tots, then top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese has melted and tater tot crust is golden. Slice and serve directly from skillet.