Back to Top
- 12-16 frozen waffles
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 slices bacon, sliced into thirds
- ½ cup maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9×13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray or butter.
- Bake waffles on a baking sheet for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy, flipping halfway through. Or, cook in a toaster according to package instructions. Once toasted, cut into quarters and set aside.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and vanilla extract. Dunk ⅓ of waffle sections into egg-milk mixture then layer on bottom of casserole dish. Scatter ⅓ of bacon pieces over waffles. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Drizzle ½ cup maple syrup over top.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake covered for 45-50 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until waffles are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with butter and more maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!