Back to Top
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned and browned on both sides
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- spaghetti, for serving
- For the alfredo sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then pour in heavy cream.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until starting to thicken, then stir in parmesan cheese and lemon juice, stirring until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, then remove from heat.
- Stir together sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning together in a medium bowl.
- Place browned chicken breasts in slow cooker, then pour in sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- When chicken is cooked through, stir in freshly chopped spinach and cook for another 5-10 minutes, then serve hot over spaghetti, with sauce spooned on top.