3 medium-large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 white onion, diced
- 4 diced poblano peppers
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-oz) block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add everything but the cream cheese and cheddar cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Pick out the bay leaves and throw them away.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a large cutting board and shred with two forks.
- Set aside.
- Add a few ladles of the broth to a blender, along with the cream cheese.
- Cover and pulse until smooth.
- Pour this mixture back into the slow cooker.
- Stir in the cheese, then add back the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!