Back to Top
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 whole wheat baguette, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Combine eggs, almond milk, turbinado sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a large bowl, and whisk together until smooth and incorporated.
- Place 12 baguette slices in the bottom of slow cooker, then pour egg mixture on top.
- Place sliced bananas in a small bowl and pour lemon juice on top to prevent browning and keep flavorful and fresh. Arrange bananas on top of bread in slow cooker.
- Drizzle melted coconut oil over bread and bananas, then sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over everything in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until toothpick inserted in bread comes out clean.
- Scoop into bowls, then top with more sliced banana and chopped pecans. Enjoy!