Back to Top
- 3 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Season meat liberally with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth, vinegar, garlic powder, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over and around beef.
- Cover and cook until meat shreds easily with a fork, on low for 8, or on high for 6 hours.
- Shred meat with two forks, return to slow cooker, and cook uncovered until sauce has thickened to desired consistency. Enjoy!