Back to Top
- 4-5 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss apples, sugar, cinnamon, and ginger together in a medium-sized bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Mix walnuts, flour, oats, brown sugar, and melted butter and stir until moistened and crumbly. Sprinkle crumble topping over apples.
- Bake 40 minutes or until apples are tender and syrupy.