- 27 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4.5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, granulated sweetener and garlic powder to make marinade.
- Place chicken pieces in a Ziplock bag or plastic container with lid and pour the marinade over top. Let chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours.
- When ready to cook, cover a baking sheet with foil. Place the empty baking sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drain and dispose of the excess marinade. When oven is heated, place chicken on hot baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and add the broccoli, mixing in with chicken. Bake for another 12-14 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is to desired tenderness. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve warm.