Back to Top
- 8 eggs
- 1 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package store-bought pie crust (2 sheets), rolled out
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups gruyere or Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy, then beat in half-and-half, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roll out pie dough and place in baking sheet so pie sheets are just slightly overlapping, then trim off excess.
- Sprinkle ham and onion evenly across baking sheet, then pour egg mixture over the top.
- Top off with gruyere cheese, then place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, then remove from oven when center is just set, but still has a slight jiggle.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then slice, serve and enjoy.