Back to Top
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and outer leaves removed
- 1 (12 oz) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, poppy seeds, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a food processor fitted with the grater attachment, shred the Brussels sprouts. Add shredded sprouts to bowl.
- Add broccoli mixture, cherries or cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds to bowl. Toss to coat with dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!