Back to Top
- 5 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a trifle bowl or large clear glass bowl, layer the lettuce along the bottom.
- Add the tomatoes, peas, eggs, and green onions in individual layers over the lettuce.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and salt and pepper. Spread over top of salad.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and then crumbled bacon over the top of the sour cream dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Serve, and enjoy!