Back to Top
- 1 (29 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 (15.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and ginger together. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Mix melted butter together with cake mix in a separate bowl until crumbly. Evenly spread crumble mixture over top of pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until top of crumble is golden brown. Cool for 20 minutes before serving.