Back to Top
- 2 (12 oz.) cans refrigerated biscuit dough or pizza crust
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and lightly grease a standard bundt pan.
- Cut biscuits or pizza dough into quarters.
- Place biscuit or pizza dough cubes in a large bowl and add in pepperoni, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Add in Italian seasoning, olive oil and garlic powder, if using, and toss everything together until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to greased bundt pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dough is completely cooked through.
- Remove from oven and invert bundt while still hot. Serve pizza bread with marinara sauce, if using, and enjoy!