Back to Top
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1/2 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place crushed pretzels in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour melted butter carefully over top. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. Combine pineapple and pudding mix. Spread over whipped topping layer. Chill until serving.