Back to Top
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, roughly crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a medium bowl, stirring until fully combined.
- Spread mixture out in an even layer on lined baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool, then crumble into pieces.
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese for 2-4 minutes, or until fluffy, then mix in remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Fold in drained pineapple and thawed frozen whipped topping, then let set for 1 hour.
- Before serving, sprinkle in crumbled pretzel topping and fold in. Enjoy!