Back to Top
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove to a paper towel to drain. Do not drain drippings from skillet.
- In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together the egg, salt and pepper, sugar, vinegar, and water until well combined.
- Place skillet over medium heat, and whisk the egg mixture into the hot bacon drippings.
- Continue whisking until mixture comes to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve over lettuce or boiled potatoes and enjoy!