Back to Top
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved and trimmed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add flour to a shallow bowl and eggs to a separate shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge Brussels sprouts first in flour, then in egg mixture, then in breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat until all sprouts are coated.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 25 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!