Back to Top
- 1 (25 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through. Stir in the marinara sauce and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, half of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt until smooth. Add ravioli and toss gently to coat.
- Spread ravioli into prepared baking dish. Pour meat sauce over the top of the ravioli and sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more. Let cool 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!