Back to Top
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4-6 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- Mix the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, poultry seasoning, and salt together in an bowl.
- Stir in ½ cup milk and mix until dough is crumbly. Toss in parsley and another ¼ to ½ cup milk until dough forms. The dough should not be overly wet.
- Use a soup spoon to scoop out a ball of dough. Roll into a round shape and set aside on a plate.
- Once all of the dough has been shaped into dumpling balls, drop dumplings into boiling broth. Cook for about 10 minutes uncovered then 10 minutes covered.
- Place dumplings into an individual serving bowl and top with soup broth. Enjoy!