Back to Top
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate or baking dish and set aside.
- Add the eggs to a medium bowl and beat with a whisk. Add milk, and then flour, and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in all of the cheese and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until golden brown and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!