Back to Top
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, juices reserved
- 1 (8 oz.) package diced ham, patted dry with paper towel
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (6 oz.) container pineapple yogurt
- Once you’ve cooked macaroni and it’s cooling, stir in apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pineapple juice and sugar, stirring until sugar has dissolved, then mix in mayonnaise and yogurt.
- In a large bowl, add macaroni, pineapple chunks, diced ham, carrots and green onion.
- Add dressing and toss together until combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 20 minutes to 2 hours. Enjoy!