Back to Top
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 6 cups kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the turkey, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5 minutes, breaking up the turkey with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add onion and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add sweet potato and a splash of water and cover skillet, cooking and stirring occasionally until potatoes are tender.
- Add kale, thyme, and garlic and cook until kale has wilted. Season to taste, top with dried cranberries, serve, and enjoy!