Back to Top
Close-up Healthy Superfood Salad with Rich Protein made by Quinoa, Avocado, Beans & Grains.
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup farro, cooked
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- Green Goddess dressing:
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup green onion
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- Prepare Green Goddess dressing by blending all of the ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine farro and quinoa. Add chopped green onions.
- Whisk sesame oil, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper together and pour over prepared grains.
- Add edamame and corn to bowl and toss to combine. Taste for seasoning and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- To serve, top with a spoonful or more of the Green Goddess dressing.