Back to Top
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, roasted and cubed
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup feta
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt and mayonnaise and lemon juice, then stir in garlic, dill and oregano, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, cucumber, bell peppers, olives and feta.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss together, then taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Refrigerate for at least 15-20 minutes before serving.