Back to Top
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 pinch black pepper
- fried chicken, serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and sugar, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in minced garlic, parmesan, salt, red pepper flakes, basil, thyme and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve with hot chicken or veggies.