Back to Top
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/4 to 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375°F.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer, add the warm water, sugar, yeast, egg, oil, salt, and 2 cups of the flour.
- Using a dough hook, mix until combined. With mixer still running, gradually add more flour until dough comes away from sides of the bowl and forms a ball. Continue kneading for 3 more minutes.
- Cover bowl, and let rest until slightly puffy, 10-15 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, press the dough out into a 10×12-inch rectangle, about 1/2-inch thick. Cut the dough into a grid of 24 squares.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic, and parsley. Pour half of the mixture into the bottom of a bundt pan.
- Take squares of dough, dipping them in the butter mixture in the bundt pan, and arrange them like fallen dominos in the pan.
- Cover pan and let dough rise until puffed, 45-60 minutes. Once risen, pour remaining butter mixture over the top of the bread.
- Bake until golden brown on top and cooked through, 20-25 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Pull apart and enjoy!