Back to Top
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 oz) container French onion dip
- 1 (10.5 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 10-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and place noodles in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain any excess grease.
- To the large bowl with the noodles, add French onion dip, condensed soup, and sour cream. Stir until thoroughly combined and then stir in cheese and ground beef.
- Spread into prepared baking dish and bake until golden brown and bubbly, 25 minutes. Top with fried onions and return to oven for another 5-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!