The superfoods in this soup are packed with antioxidants and fiber and aid with flushing toxins and, subsequently, fat from the body. Safe, effective, and good for you, this soup is a wonderful way to kickstart any healthy lifestyle changes.
Our clean eating approach will allow you to eat a variety of your favorite foods while keeping in mind the principles of clean, healthy eating. Check out our 7-Day Busy Woman’s Clean Eating Meal Plan.
Packed with nutritional ingredients such as sweet potato, spinach, garlic, carrots, and tomatoes, this soup helps to flushes the fat away by restoring balance to the body’s organs. It is a warming and deliciously comforting treat that has the added bonus of detoxing your body and adding much-needed nutrients and energy.
I LOVE this Flush the Fat Away Vegetable Soup recipe! Delicious and is packed with antioxidants. And you too ♥♥
How To Make it :
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1″ cubes
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of Kosher or sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed (optional, black beans)
- 4 cups vegetable broth, low-sodium
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes (no salt added), *this is an optional ingredient
- 4 cups baby spinach, loosely packed (optional, 2 zucchini, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, optional, for serving (1/2 teaspoon per serving)
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends