Back to Top
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 2-3 zucchini, cubed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled, or to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange cubed chicken, potatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, eggplant, onion and olives.
- Drizzle Greek dressing over chicken and veggies, then toss everything together until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and top with crumbled feta cheese. Serve hot and enjoy!