Back to Top
- 16 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha, brown sugar and corn starch in a small bowl.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium heat. Add peppers and onions and sauté 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and continue cooking, stirring frequently until thickened, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and serve.