Back to Top
- 1 (approx. 10 oz.) bag corn chips
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter, optional
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease paper with non-stick spray.
- Spread corn chips out on parchment paper in an even layer.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine corn syrup and sugar and, while stirring frequently, bring to a boil.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract, if using, then pour creamy mixture over corn chips until evenly coated.
- Let cool, then break into cookies, or scoop into cookies and set on a second, lined baking sheet to set.
- Optional: melt chocolate chips and butter together in a microwaveable bowl, whisking until smooth, then pour over cookies, if desired.