Back to Top
a crock pot of chicken and noodles for Thanksgiving dinner
- 1 ½ – 2 pounds chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15.5) oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 cups (low-sodium) chicken broth
- ½ package fettuccini noodles
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray basin of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place chicken into the slow cooker. Add cream of chicken soup, garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour chicken broth over top and scatter over pieces of butter.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5-6 hours (or high for 3-4 hours).
- Remove chicken and chop into chunks. Return chicken to pot and add fettuccini noodles and cannellini beans.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the noodles are just tender.