Back to Top
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped, if desired
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease two 8×4-inch loaf pans and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Fold in pecans and cranberries and pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50-55 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in loaf pan before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Slice, serve, and enjoy!