Back to Top
- 1 (2.75 oz.) bag popcorn, popped
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and pour powdered sugar into a gallon-sized, resealable plastic bag.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter and chocolate chips and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until mixture is melted and smooth, then stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture over popcorn and gentle toss until popcorn is thoroughly coated, then transfer popcorn to plastic bag.
- Seal bag completely, then shake bag until all popcorn is coated in powdered sugar.