Back to Top
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour or all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3-5 tablespoons cold water
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add solid coconut oil and honey and pulse until mixture is crumbly.
- Continue pulsing, drizzling in water, working 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough becomes smooth and pulls away from the bowl.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface and roll into a flat disc. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours before using.
- When ready to bake, roll out into a flat, even layer, place in pie dish and fill as desired.