Back to Top
- 16 oats and honey granola bars, crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon spiced rum
- 1/4-1/3 cup red, white and green nonpareils
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Place granola bars and sugar in bowl of food processor and pulse to combine. Once granola bars are a sandy texture, drizzle in melted butter, pulsing until combined.
- Divide mixture in half and press half into prepared square baking dish, forming an even layer.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy, 2-3 minutes, then beat in sweetened condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping, vanilla extract and spiced rum.
- Once ingredients have come together, fold in red and green nonpareils, making sure to only fold a couple times so the colors don’t bleed together.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to baking dish, on top of crust, then spread into an even layer.
- Top with remaining crust, then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until set, 3-4 hours.
- Slice into squares, serve and enjoy!