Back to Top
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/3 cups spice cake mix (dry)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips, or as needed (you’ll use roughly 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon graham crackers or gingersnap cookies, garnish
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter for 2-3 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Mix in vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice, then add in canned pumpkin, powdered sugar, brown sugar and spice cake mix.
- Once everything has come together, fold in toffee bits. (If mixture is too wet, add in more spice mix 1 tablespoon at a time.)
- Turn mixture out onto a large sheet of plastic wrap and roll tightly into a ball, being careful to seal all the edges. Refrigerate until cheesecake ball is chilled and holds its form, 1-2 hours.
- Place chocolate chips in a large, shallow dish. Unwrap cheesecake ball and gently transfer it to bowl with chocolate chips. Use your hands to either roll or coat cheesecake mixture in chocolate chips.
- Place cheesecake bowl on serving platter and serve with graham crackers or cookies of your choice. Enjoy!