- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, simmer 20 minutes. Cool then shred.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 carrots, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 quarts chicken broth or stock
- 2 Tablespoons chicken bouillon paste (Better Than Bouillon) – Optional but we thought it needed a stronger chicken flavor.
- salt and pepper to taste
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends