Back to Top
- 1 store-bought refrigerated pie dough or frozen pie crust
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken or celery soup
- 1/2 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup ridged potato chips, slightly crushed
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º F and line pie dish with unrolled pie crust.
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and cream of chicken soup, then season with ranch seasoning, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic powders, and paprika. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fold in chicken, celery, bacon and cheddar cheese, then transfer mixture to prepared pie dish.
- Top with potato chips, then place in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until mixture is molten and bubbly. Cover with aluminum foil if chips brown too quickly.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving.