Back to Top
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken broth, cream of celery soup, and butter until well combined. Add the rice, chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme.
- Pour rice mixture into prepared baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake until rice is cooked through and chicken is tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle cheese evenly over the top and return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 more minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!