Back to Top
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10.25 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 oz. American cheese, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- For the topping:
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until fully browned and no longer pink.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, then stir in garlic and onion powders.
- Once combined, mix in chicken soup, sour cream, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and American cheese, then stir in milk and chicken broth.
- Once cheeses have fully melted and mixture is combined, stir in cooked spaghetti.
- In a small bowl, whisk together breadcrumbs, parsley and melted butter.
- Transfer spaghetti mixture to greased baking dish, then top with remaining cheddar cheese and breadcrumb topping.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.