Back to Top
- 1 (12 oz.) package cherries, fresh or frozen, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cherries, cilantro, green onions, jalapeño and ginger.
- Pour white sugar and lime juice over ingredients in bowl and toss to combine, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place cream cheese on serving plate and use a spoon to make a slight indentation in the center, then pour 1/2 cranberry mixture on top.
- Serve with chips or crackers.