Back to Top
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) condensed mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 package (20oz) frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place ground beef in a large skillet and season with mustard powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook until brown.
- Stir in soups and pour into a greased 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Arrange fries on top. Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes, or until fries are golden brown.
- Optional: top with ketchup, mustard, or your favorite dipping sauce