Back to Top
- 2 (8 oz) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Mixed mini chocolate candy bars
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough on a lightly floured surface. Place mini candy on dough 1-inch from bottom. Roll dough over candy bar until completely wrapped into a crescent shape.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate and dust with powdered sugar to serve.