Back to Top
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 lbs steak (strip loin, rib eye, sirloin, rump), cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Add cajun seasoning to a shallow bowl. Add steak and toss to coat with seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, sear steak until edges are crispy and browned, 2-3 minutes per side. Take care not to crowd pan; work in batches if necessary and add more oil as needed between batches.
- Remove steak from pan and set aside. Reduce heat to medium and add butter to skillet. Once melted, add garlic and cook until fragrant, just 1 minute, scraping up any bits from bottom of pan.
- Remove from heat, return steak to pan, and toss with butter to thoroughly coat. Enjoy!