Back to Top
Homemade blueberry vanilla popsicles in a bowl clear bowl against a rustic wood background
- 2 cups (1 pint) blueberries
- ½ cup Cabernet Sauvignon
- ½ cup + 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- Add ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool completely.
- Puree blueberries, wine, and simple syrup until smooth. Set to the side.
- Beat cream cheese until light and airy. Set aside.
- In a separate, chilled bowl, beat heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Gently fold the beaten cream cheese in with the whipped heavy cream until well combined.
- Begin to assemble the popsicles. Add 2 tablespoons of the wine-berry mixture into each popsicle mold, followed by 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture. Continue building these layers until the popsicle molds are filled to the top.
- Place popsicle sticks into the center and freeze until ready to serve.
- Run molds under warm water to gently release each popsicle. Cheers!